Ways To Give
Thank you for helping the Colorado Water Trust restore flows to Colorado's rivers in need.
- Mail a check to:
Colorado Water Trust
Attention: Director of Development
1420 Ogden Street, Suite A2
Denver, CO 80218
- Dedicate Your Gift: Honor someone’s birthday, anniversary, memory or a holiday with a gift to the Colorado Water Trust online.
- Join the Streamflow Society: With your gift of $1,500 or more, you will receive membership in the Streamflow Society and provide critical support for the Colorado Water Trust’s projects to restore and protect Colorado’s rivers for a sustainable water future. Join today and have a direct impact on the Colorado Water Trust’s future success. Benefits of membership include:
- Lunch with Executive Director, Amy Beatie
- Advanced notice of special events
- Silent auction preview reception at RiverBank
- Special recognition
- Printed annual report
- Donate Stock or Assets: A gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds supports Colorado’s rivers and can also benefit you at tax time. Please have your broker contact our Director of Development, Megan Begley, at 720.204.3552 or MBegley@ColoradoWaterTrust.org for information.
- Leave a Legacy: If you have left the Colorado Water Trust in your will, please let us know so we may thank you and recognize you as a member of our Legacy Society.
- Contribute to the Colorado Combined Campaigns: If you are a state employee, you can donate to the Colorado Water Trust through the Colorado Combined Campaign workplace giving program. You can choose to give once, or you can request that a specific amount be withheld from your paycheck throughout the year. Any donations will be made through your paycheck and your tax deductions will be automatic. Find out more about the Colorado Combined Campaign.
For more information on the different ways you can support the Colorado Water Trust, contact our Director of Development Megan Begley, at 720.204.3552 or MBegley@ColoradoWaterTrust.org.