Ways To Give
Thank you for helping the Colorado Water Trust restore flows to Colorado's rivers in need.
- Mail a check to:
Colorado Water Trust
Attention: Director of Development
1420 Ogden Street, Suite A2
Denver, CO 80218
- Dedicate Your Gift: Honor someone’s birthday, anniversary, memory or a holiday with a gift to the Colorado Water Trust online.
- Support the Amy W. Beatie Legacy Fund! This is an exciting way to honor our outgoing Executive Director, Amy Beatie. Amy is leaving the Water Trust in late 2017 and this fund is an opportunity to thank Amy for her hard work and success, and also to provide critical support for the water projects that are important to Amy and the Water Trust. When you give to the Amy W. Beatie Legacy Fund, your donation will be matched dollar for dollar, thanks to an anonymous donor who has provided a $30,000 match. We're excited to announce the top five donors to the Legacy Fund will join Amy and our board president, Mike Sayler, for a special send-off four-course "interactive dinner" with professional chefs, where you'll learn, cook, eat, and have fun! Our goal is to raise over $60,000 by the end of September, 2017. Click here to donate for the Legacy Fund online, or contact our Director of Development, Dana Dallavalle, at 720.204.3552 or DDallavalle(at)ColoradoWaterTrust(dot)org.
- Join the Streamflow Society: With your gift of $1,500 or more, you will receive membership in the Streamflow Society and provide critical support for the Colorado Water Trust’s projects to restore and protect Colorado’s rivers for a sustainable water future. Join today and have a direct impact on the Colorado Water Trust’s future success. Benefits of membership include:
- Lunch with Executive Director, Amy Beatie
- Advanced notice of special events
- Silent auction preview reception at RiverBank
- Special recognition
- Printed annual report
- Donate Stock or Assets: A gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds supports Colorado’s rivers and can also benefit you at tax time. Please have your broker contact our Director of Development, Dana Dallavalle, at 720.204.3552 or DDallavalle(at)ColoradoWaterTrust(dot)org for information.
- Leave a Legacy: If you have left the Colorado Water Trust in your will, please let us know so we may thank you and recognize you as a member of our Legacy Society.
- Contribute to the Colorado Combined Campaigns: If you are a state employee, you can donate to the Colorado Water Trust through the Colorado Combined Campaign workplace giving program. You can choose to give once, or you can request that a specific amount be withheld from your paycheck throughout the year. Any donations will be made through your paycheck and your tax deductions will be automatic. Find out more about the Colorado Combined Campaign.
For more information on the different ways you can support the Colorado Water Trust, contact our Director of Development, Dana Dallavalle, at 720.204.3552 or DDallavalle(at)ColoradoWaterTrust(dot)org.