Ways To Give
Thank you for helping the Colorado Water Trust restore flows to Colorado's rivers in need.
There are many ways to give to Colorado's rivers but one of our real needs is ongoing support from monthly donations.
Set up a monthly gift starting at just $15 in honor of our 15th Anniversary and give to rivers year-round. This steady, ongoing support from monthly donors is essential to our success in restoring streamflows. You can change or cancel your monthly gift at anytime.
However, you decide to give, thank you for your support of Colorado's rivers!
- Mail a check to:
Colorado Water Trust
Attention: Director of Development
1420 Ogden Street, Suite A2
Denver, CO 80218
- Dedicate Your Gift: Honor someone’s birthday, anniversary, memory or a holiday with a gift to the Colorado Water Trust online.
- Join the Streamflow Society: With your gift of $1,500 or more, you will receive membership in the Streamflow Society and provide critical support for the Colorado Water Trust’s projects to restore and protect Colorado’s rivers for a sustainable water future. Join today and have a direct impact on the Colorado Water Trust’s future success. Benefits of membership include:
- Printed annual report
- Lunch with Executive Director, Amy Beatie
- Advanced notice of special events
- Silent auction preview at RiverBank
- Special recognition
- Donate Stock or Assets: A gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds supports Colorado’s rivers and can also benefit you at tax time. Please have your broker contact our Director of Development, Megan Begley, at 720.204.3552 or MBegley@ColoradoWaterTrust.org for information.
- Flow Restoration Fund: With a gift of $2,000 or more, you can contribute to the Flow Restoration Fund: a fund that provides a needed reservoir of cash on hand to purchase water, helping to expedite water projects to more quickly restore and protect our rivers. Benefits include:
- Honorary Streamflow Society membership (including benefits)
- Annual report on how funds were used
- Invitations to visit a Water Rights Solution project
- Leave a Legacy: Naming the Colorado Water Trust as a beneficiary ensures that your resources support your vision of healthy, beautiful rivers for future generations. Charitable bequests can significantly reduce and even eliminate estate taxes.Here is a list of some of the many different types of legacy gifts that you may consider:
- A bequest in your will or revocable living trust
- Beneficiary designation of your retirement plan
- Owner and/or beneficiary designation of a life insurance policy
- Remainder interest of a charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity that will pay you or loved ones named by you an income prior to death
- Contribute to the Colorado Combined Campaigns: If you are a state employee, you can donate to the Colorado Water Trust through the Colorado Combined Campaign workplace giving program. You can choose to give once, or you can request that a specific amount be withheld from your paycheck throughout the year. Any donations will be made through your paycheck and your tax deductions will be automatic. Find out more about the Colorado Combined Campaign.
For more information on the different ways you can support the Colorado Water Trust, contact our Director of Development Megan Begley, at 720.204.3552 or MBegley@ColoradoWaterTrust.org.