Flowing Waters Partnership
The Flowing Waters Partnership is an innovative program for water users and providers to give back to their local rivers by supporting the Colorado Water Trust. With a four-year financial commitment at the level of your choice, your constituents will know that your organization is part of the solution for healthy rivers.
Funds from Flowing Waters Partnership gifts will support the work of the Water Trust to return more water to rivers keeping them healthy year-round. With strong financial support, we will have the capacity to work with additional partners implementing water projects throughout Colorado.
• Gold Sponsor / $7,500+
• Silver Sponsor / $4,000 to $7,499
• Bronze Sponsor / $500 to $3,999
Benefits to Partners
• The opportunity to give back to your local rivers and streams
• Listing on a dedicated webpage on the Water Trust website
• Listing in an annual press release regarding participation in the Partnership (and shared press releases, if desired)
• Dedicated annual newsletter describing investment in the Partnership and project activities during the year, along with in-person exclusive annual briefing with Water Trust Executive Director
• Routine mention through Water Trust presentations and communications
• Tickets to the Water Trust’s annual RiverBank fundraiser event
- The City of Boulder
- The City of Englewood
- Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District
- Tri-State Generation & Transmission
- Climax Molybdenum Company
- The City of Thornton
- Northern Municipal Subdistrict
- Winter Park Resort
- San Luis Valley Conservancy District
- Colorado River Water Conservancy District
- Eagle River Water & Sanitation District
We work hard every day to create healthy working rivers, rivers that are healthy for people and healthy for the environment. We also pledge to be transparent and careful stewards of your investments. Understanding there are restrictions on long-term financial commitments, subject to annual appropriations, governmental entities can partner for renewable one-year commitments.
For more information on joining the Flowing Waters Partnership, please Contact Us today.